Published Saturday, 16 November, 2013 by Anonymous
1. Boil the egg for about 10 minutes (depending on your elevation.)
2. Put a pile of spinach on your plate the size you want.
3. Cut up the tomato into pieces the size and shape you want and put them on your spinach.
4. Shell the egg, cut it into discs, and put it on your salad.
5. Mix it up.
6. Eat. Possibly with grated cheese and/or dressing on it. Plain yogurt is good on it too.
Quick, healthy, yummy, pretty.
Sunshine Egg Bagel With Wilted Spinach And Pine Nuts
Yummy and easy pasta recipe
a yummy (and fast) salad
Healthy(ish), tasty, cheap - What more do you need?