Published Saturday, 26 October, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) preheat the oven to a low heat of about 150c
2) mix the oats, nuts and seeds with the oil and the golden syrup
3) spread onto two baking trays evenly and bake for 15 minutes on a middle shelf
4) take the trays out and then add the fruit and mix the granola all together and bake for another 10-15 minutes
5) once baked and golden brown leave to cool for around 1-2 hours then put in a container
This recipe is super chocolaty... not for the feint hearted
Super easy and tasty 5-minute everyday snack.
Great way to kill hunger :)
A smoothie for people all ages, plus, its healthy!!
A tasty drink, packed with vitamins! great for weight loss!