Instant Noodles 2.0
Use your leftovers and sauces in this tasty noodle recipe!
1. Chop any extras up into your preferred size first, as the rest will all go very quickly.
2. Put the instant noodles in a pan. Cover with boiled water and cook as normal.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, fry your extras (excluding the herbs) for a minute
4. Add the sauce ingredients to the extras pan. Stir well, and top up with a bit of water, let the sauce thicken.
5. When your noodles are cooked, drain them in a colander and add to the extras pan.
6. Stir the noodles into the sauce and extras, then add herbs.
7. Serve and eat immediately, cleaning up can wait! 😀
[Not actually a student… well, not in uni, but I thought this would be useful :D]