Cheesecake. jaffa style.
1. Crush up the biscuits, wooden spoons works well, but can be blitzed in a food processor if in a hurry. And stir in the melted butter. A secret tip for bases is add a little squidge of honey, stops it all clumping together and makes it sweeter. Pour into tin and leave to set.
2. beat the philly, sugar, and using an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the melted chocolate, then fold in the cream.
3. pour the filling into the prepared base and refrigerate until set.
4. Make up normal packet jelly but add a teaspoon of orange marmalade to smooth it up and make it slightly sweeter. Pour it into a separate tin to set. Once the jelly has set set it on top of the filling.
5. For the stupidly good topping, bring the cream and sugar to the boil, just as it starts to simmer, pour over the melted chocolate, stir it until it is smooth, allow to cool and simply pour onto the rest of the ensemble and allow to finish cooling.
6. Serve up and enjoy.