Jammy Custerd Mess
Delicious and very speedy
1. Toast all six slices of bread. Preheat your ovan to a medium setting.
2. Put your jam or marmalade on your joast (preferably still warm)
3. Layer the slices of jammy toast in a medium sized dish, putting a layer of custerd in between the slices.
4. Cover the top of desert in ramaining custard and then sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
5. Bake in ovan untill the sugar has melted and the custard is bubbling (15 minutes should do the trick)
6. serve up and enjoy 🙂