2. Turn the shot glass upside down and dip the rim in a few mm of water (enough to allow for a decent sugar rim on the glass)
3. Allow a few seconds for the excess water to drip off but don’t turn the glass the right way up and then dip it into a layer of sugar. (granulated is probably best but it doesn’t matter.)
4. Once you feel the sugar has set carefully layer the Chambord and the double cream using a spoon. (This can be achieved by flipping a teaspoon over and pressing the spoon against the inside of the glass on one side and very slowly pouring the liquids over the spoon.)
5. The Chambord should come up roughly halfway and the double cream should top it off. If you do wish to add vodka, add a dash before you layer the double cream.
6. Enjoy with a countdown and friends and SHOT AWAY! 🙂