1. Fill a large saucepan with water and put on the hob to boil. Add a sprinkle of salt to your water. Heat up a wok (I use a wok but you can use a deep frying pan or saucepan) with a little bit of oil.
2. Finely chop your carrots and celery into thin slices (make sure it is all roughly chopped to the same size so they all cook at the same speed). Add to the hot wok and fry for about 5 mins.
3. Chop your Kabanos into slices (same size as the veg) and add to the pan. Fry for about 5 mins.
4. Add the tin of tomatoes and bring to the boil. Then let it all simmer. Add a few drops of Tabasco sauce (as little or as much as you like).
5. The water should now have boiled so add your pasta whilst letting the wok simmer.
6. Once your pasta is cooked, drain and then add the pasta to the Kabanos (you should always add your pasta to the sauce as it will coat the pasta better)