Leek and Potato soup
yummy, cheap and freezeable
1. Chop up your leeks and onion
2. Melt a large blob of butter in your pan, once melted add the chopped leeks and onion, Add lid and leave to sweat on a low heat for about 10-15mins, stiring occationally, DON’T let them fry
3.Whilst the leeks and onions are sweeting peel, wash and chop your potatoes into small ish chunks.
4. Add your milk and veg stock to the leeks and onion.
5. Add the potatoes and leave till the potatoes are soft.
6. Once the potatoes are soft, blend them with a hand blender until smooth, (i got my hand blender from ASDA for Â£4)
7. leave to cook for another 5mins – then serve up as much as u want.
If you have loads left – freeze it – its nice a few days after too.