low fat veggie option! mushrooms/tomatos
A light, quick, easy lunch time recipe
As I said this is a very easy and tasty recipe
1. wash the tomatoes and mushrooms.
2. slice the mushrooms and tomatoes
3. First layer the bottom of a pirex dish with the mushrooms and then layer the tomatoes on top (this helps to cook the mushrooms)
4. Put it in the microwave for around 2 mins
5. Then make some toast!
6. put the mushrooms and tomatoes on the toast and add a little seasoning. I like to just keep it simple and add salt and pepper
this is a very low fat meal but is very tasty and keeps you filled till dinner time!