1.Take precisely half the mango juice and boil it in a vessel.
2. Add the gelatine powder and mix well.
3. Let it simmer till the gelatine and juice is properly incorporated into each other.
4.Take a big bowl and fill it half with ice cubes.
5. Put another smaller bowl inside it and pour the juice-gelatine mixture into it (we do this so that our whipped cream doesn’t curdle when we put it in this mixture)
6. Pour the remaining juice (which we didn’t boil)
into the bowl.
7. Mix the hot-cold juice-gelatine mixture well and add the whipped cream.
8. Mix properly and divide into glasses or cups or any other kind of vessel you want to use.
9. Refrigerate till the mixture settles and becomes viscous.
10. Take a spoon and dig into it! You’re gonna love it!
note: it might create an impression that this is not easy and quick to make, but once you make it, you’ll realize that this recipe didn’t take more that 15 minutes from your time. Also, i’m open to any kind of suggestions or queries you might have. So have fun! You might have also noticed that i’ve garnished the mousse with a strawberry, but it isn’t that necessary, i did because some of mom’s friends were coming over!