Marmite and Tuna Grill
Surprisingly delicious new combinations!!
1) Toast the bread lightly in the toaster.
2) Spread marmite on the toast.
3) Drain the tuna and mix with mayonaise. Try not to use too much. (The mayo can probably be ommitted – its just down to personal taste.).
4) Place the tuna evenly over the toast. I find that a single can is pretty perfect for 2 slices of bread. Put a bit of ketchup on it.
5) Add the cheese either sliced or grated so the tuna is covered.
6) Add under a hot grill until cheese bubbles.
**I have found while sharing this recipe with friends that they are more inclined to try it if you don’t tell them that there’s any marmite in there. One they try it they are pleasantly surprised.**