Mcdonald’s Spice Fest
Piri piri spicy fries recipe! brought to you by masterchef amal
1. Peel your poatoes. At the mean time add some salt to some boiling water.
2. Boil your potatoes on a medium fire till they’re semi-cooked.
3. Then cut your potatoes into the good ol’ french fries shape.
4. Heat ip some olive oil in a frying pan in which people usually make an omlet. Put in two pinches of salt. Then, add your going-to-become fries into the pan.
5. Fry- the-fries on a medium heat and turn them after 1 minute gently with a spatula. Drain the fries after each side is done cooking.
6. Then, in a large bowl mix powdered basil and chilli flakes(which have to be grinded in a blender). Put in you fries along with half a tsp of salt.
7. And then mix the fries with your spice mix. Voila!!!!