Great as a snack or main, easy to make- delicious!
1) Preheat the oven to 180C.
2) Slice pastry in to the size that you want and put on to a baking paper lined tray.
3) Using a knife, gently mark out a border to the pastry (1/2 cm) being careful not to slice entirely through the pastry.
4) Spread the pesto in the inside of the scored border.
5) Finely chop your vegetables.
6) Cover the inside of the border with your vegetables.
7) Grate cheese and sprinkle over the inside of the puff pastry.
8) Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the puff pastry border has risen.
You can adapt this recipes for different tastes and occasions using different vegetables, cheeses and spreads for the bottoms. Experiment and enjoy! 🙂