Mince and tatties
Simple yet tasty and traditional.
1. start by peeling and chopping your tatties. put them in the pan and bring to the boil, then ruduce to simmer for approx 30mins.
2. Grate both the carrots and the onion and to the mince to saute.
3. whilst veg is softening, prepare approx 1 pint of gravy granules and add gradually to the mince.
4 follwed by the stock cubes. Bring to the boil then leave simmering. for 5-10 mins
5. If tatties are ready: drain them, ten mash them and add milk and butter to get them nice and creamy.
6. salt and pepper to taste then serve