Nut Butter Pasta Sauce
A special pasta sauce using any nut butter of your choice
1. Put one teaspoon of nut butter in a bowl
2. Add half a teaspoon of babganoush and/or hummus
3. Add a little of each of the rest of the ingredients to your personal taste (if you like salty, add some more soy sauce, if you like it hot, add more sriracha)
4. Check refrigerator or cabinets for any condiments you think might go well with your sauce, and continue to add to your personal taste.
5. If the sauce is too spicy/sweet/salty/mild, then compliment it with something of its opposite:
-if your sauce is too spicy, add sour cream.
-if your sauce is too salty, add something sweet (e.G relish or honey).
-if your sauce is too sweet, add some salt or soy sauce.
-if your sauce is too mild, add some spices or sriracha sauce.
6. After your sauce is perfected to your personal taste, mix well and pour over any plain pasta or noodle dish.
7. Mix sauce into pasta and enjoy. 🙂