– in a small bowl combine the crushed oreos and melted butter.
– press into bottom of the springform pan.
– cover and refrigerate while you make the filling.
– beat cream cheese and condensed milk on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
– beat in lemon juice, sour cream and vanilla extract.
– fold in the oreo pieces.
– pour the cream cheese mixture onto the base.
– refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
*you can also replace the base with digestive biscuits and have no cookies/biscuits in the filling.