Published Friday, 19 February, 2010 by Vicky
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C / 400°F/ Gas Mark 6
2. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl, stir in the sugar and mix together. Make a well in the centre
3. Put the milk, eggs and butter in a jug and whisk until combined
4. Add blueberries to the bowl and fold them in
5. Place 10 muffin cases (roughly, your mixture may make more or less) in a deep muffin baking tin and spoon the mixture in
6. Bake for 20mins until well risen
7. Cool on cooling rack
This counts as an appropriate snack food, right?
makes 12 fresh and sweet honey and blueberry muffins
This is such a simple recipe using everyday ingredients that you won't need to buy specially.
Yummy fruity bars
Great with pancakes or to top a cheesecake
SO good! Please give it a go - best served with custard =D