Published Monday, 19 December, 2011 by April
1. Start by heating up your chocolatte in a pan!
2. When the chocolatte has melted, blow up your baloons (as many as you wish) make sure they are blown to a small size!!!
3. Dip your baloons into the chocolatte untill it is in a cup like position!
4. Put the baloon onto a sheet of foil
5. Put it into the fridge for 10 minutes
6. After 10 minutes take them out of the fridge and dip the baloon into the chocolatte once again!
7. After you have taken your baloons out of the fridge pop the baloons and remove them from the chocolatte cups!
8. Fill the chocolatte cups with anything you want!