Published Friday, 27 March, 2009 by Becky
1. mix everything except the chesse and egg in a big bowl. make sure its evently mixed, you dont want a pocket of half a clove of garlic. or maybe you do...?
2. to hold the mix together add half the egg and mix well, a fork may be the easiest way. as long as its not really sloppy slowly add the rest a little at a time.
3. get a small handful of the mix and form it into a small bowl shape, like the palm of your hand. stick some cheese in the middle depending on how much you want. get another small handful of mix and place over the top, make sure it is completely seal to the bottom part of the burger or the cheese will leak out
4. dont use too much mixture when forming the two halves or it will be really thick and take ages to cook.
5. they take about up to 10 minutes on each side, frying on a meduim heat. just make sure they are throroughly cooked. i'd have a test one, so when you think they are cooked cut the test one open to see. you really dont want to give yourself or your guest food poisoning.
instead of cheese in the middle you can always use burger relish. they are also nice just as burgers without the surprise inside.
A Very Sexy Pudding
Nut coated fruity chicken grill for all fans of middle eastern cooking :) Really spices up boring grilled chicken
Takes seconds and tastes soooo good!
A yummy grilled cheese