Published Tuesday, 16 November, 2010 by Abigail
1. Roll out pastry approx 1/8 in thick and 4in wide.
2. Roughly chop apricots and add with thyme to sausagemeat
3. Make into roll approx 1in in diameter and place on pastry
4. Mositen the edges off the pastry with egg and fold over press together to seal.
5. Cut into approx 3in lengths mark the edges with the back of a knife.
6. Egg wash then place on a greased tray and place them in oven for approx 20 mins until gloden brown (gas mark 7 or 220c)
Loubia beans. (baked beans): Traditional Algerian food. http://t.co/vS1hbLehyP
Mixed bean and tomato chilli: Great for a quick meal http://t.co/NK9OOosJJe