Published Tuesday, 16 November, 2010 by Abigail
1. Roll out pastry approx 1/8 in thick and 4in wide.
2. Roughly chop apricots and add with thyme to sausagemeat
3. Make into roll approx 1in in diameter and place on pastry
4. Mositen the edges off the pastry with egg and fold over press together to seal.
5. Cut into approx 3in lengths mark the edges with the back of a knife.
6. Egg wash then place on a greased tray and place them in oven for approx 20 mins until gloden brown (gas mark 7 or 220c)
sausagey bolognese type thing, have it with anything!
Tasty sausage, pasta dish easy to make in little time
Yummy yummy sausage rolls
proper sausage rolls great for parties in 10 steps
Just like greggs but not greggs