1. Grab the bowl and put in the unmade jelly cubes and some hot water filling just to the top of the jelly cubes and the mix until all the cubes have dissolved in the bowl.
2. Pour the dissolved jelly and water in a jug and half fill the shot sized pots.
3. Fill the rest of the pots with 2 table spoons of vodka.
4. Then put all the shot sized pots on a and put in the refrigerator to set overnight.
5. When they have set enjoy!
But dont have them all to your self!!
Classic jelly shots using oliver twist london distilled gin and tonic
Delicious but deadly
Tabasco and Vodka. Daring aftertaste!
Vodka jelly in an orange slice
Smells and tastes just like apple strudels
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8