Published Wednesday, 21 January, 2015 by Dilara
- cut the courgette in little cubes (1cmx1cm or smaller or bigger. Whatever you prefer)
- cut your smoked salmon in little cubes.
1. Boil spaghetti in salted water
2. In the mean time heat oil in another pan and add courgette
3. If your courgette is soft add crème fraîche and salmon.
4. Wait for 1.5minute and add your spaghetti after you"ve stirred it
5. Get it plated; add basilicum and/or salt and voila.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL