Published Wednesday, 21 January, 2015 by Dilara
- cut the courgette in little cubes (1cmx1cm or smaller or bigger. Whatever you prefer)
- cut your smoked salmon in little cubes.
1. Boil spaghetti in salted water
2. In the mean time heat oil in another pan and add courgette
3. If your courgette is soft add crème fraîche and salmon.
4. Wait for 1.5minute and add your spaghetti after you"ve stirred it
5. Get it plated; add basilicum and/or salt and voila.
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf
Microwave Doner Kebab: Takeaway classic https://t.co/rxQodh89F4
Spicy Sardine Pasta: Gorgeous microwave meal https://t.co/LQv2QT2luf