Published Wednesday, 21 January, 2015 by Dilara
- cut the courgette in little cubes (1cmx1cm or smaller or bigger. Whatever you prefer)
- cut your smoked salmon in little cubes.
1. Boil spaghetti in salted water
2. In the mean time heat oil in another pan and add courgette
3. If your courgette is soft add crème fraîche and salmon.
4. Wait for 1.5minute and add your spaghetti after you"ve stirred it
5. Get it plated; add basilicum and/or salt and voila.
As a student it's important that you get enough protein to keep you energized throughout the day. Here are 14 ways to ensure you do just that! Find more snack ideas on our Pinterest Page! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/