Published Monday, 06 June, 2011 by Adam
1) Cook pasta in pan as desired, with a pinch of salt.
2) While pasta is cooking, chop sausage and bacon into little chunks with a pair of scissors. Grill or fry until nice and crispy. You may want to cook sausage bits for a bit before throwing in the bacon.
3) When pasta is ready, drain and put back in the pan.
4) Add the sauce and the meat.
5) Keep stirring until sauce is nice and warm.
6) Serve and enjoy!
I haven't included weights or amounts as it's best to find your perfect balance or meat, sauce and pasta. All the meat and one sauce pot will happily feed 2. Two sauce pots will feed 2 very well!
Here is the easiest of easiest of hot chocolate recipes! Two ingredients is all! studentrecipes.com/recipes/drinks/nutella-hot-chocolate-1
Healthy wholemeal toasted sandwich
Cheap easy to cook meal flavors are smoked bacon and spinach
Yummy and warm and very easy to make, and for a relatively low cost
easy and versatile