Published Wednesday, 23 November, 2011 by Taylor
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
- Take off the heat, add the milk a little at a time, stirring (or whisking) each time, to make smooth.
- Bring to the boil when all the milk has been added.
- Keep stirring, then turn down the heat until it's simmering.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring the whole time.
- Take off the heat, add cheese and stir until melted. The sauce should thicken.
- Add pepper to taste (optional)
Once you've drained your pasta, simply put the pasta back into the warm pan and add the sauce. Place back on the hob for a few minutes, stirring all the time, letting it heat up.
Check out full written recipe here. studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cupcake-cones/
Fragrant, herby, delicious and easy, this is ready in 15 mins
Quick and healthy Tuna Pasta, great for hungover guilty-free day!
a lovely, extremely cheap vegetarian tomato pasta!
Amazingly cheap, easy and delicious pasta bake