Published Wednesday, 18 November, 2009 by Laura
This is a recipe that got me through my first year. Its so cheap and easy, makes quite a lot (about 6 servings) and can be frozen and defrosted whenever!
1. Chop onion and garlic and fry onion in a small amout of vegetable oil in a large saucepan until soft
2. Add garlic and cook for a further couple of minutes (make sure the garlic doesn't burn!)
3. Add tomato puree and cook for another minute or two.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano and worcestershire sauce (theres no specific quantity for these - i just chuck some in!) and pepper.
5. Add chilli if using, cover and cook for around 30-60 minutes (you don't need to be there the whole time, just stir every so often!)
6. Cook spaghetti and serve!
Amazingly cheap, easy and delicious pasta bake
Quick and healthy Tuna Pasta, great for hungover guilty-free day!
pasta with tomato soup and cheese
A quick and easy pasta with a fresh tomato sauce
Very Quick and very yummy! Serves 2
Easy Peasy Eggy: Making cooked eggs doesn't get easier then this! https://t.co/R8jhM1sfIB
Hung Curd Sandwich: A Delicious, Low Calorie Sandwich............ https://t.co/L0VPh2xkvk
Cupcake Cones: Cupcakes in a Ice Cream Cone! https://t.co/kwXKLMq9ke