Published Sunday, 18 July, 2010 by hattie
1. Cook pasta in salted water
2. Meanwhile fry onions until soft, then add chicken
3. Cook for a couple of mins then add rest of veg and fry until the chicken's cooked through.
4. Dissolve the stock cube in a little boiling water, then stir it into the chicken with the creme fraiche and tomato sauce, then a spoon of pesto.
5. Add sauce into the pasta and eat! Yum!
Tip: Can add bacon, chorizo, mushrooms, olives, more veg, or parmesan on top... what's great about this recipe is that you can shove in whatever you've got!
Really filling and delicious
A really quick and tasty dish!
Quick and simple
An easy yet impressive chicken recipe
For more great Bramley recipes visit the Bramley website.