Published Sunday, 18 July, 2010 by hattie
1. Cook pasta in salted water
2. Meanwhile fry onions until soft, then add chicken
3. Cook for a couple of mins then add rest of veg and fry until the chicken's cooked through.
4. Dissolve the stock cube in a little boiling water, then stir it into the chicken with the creme fraiche and tomato sauce, then a spoon of pesto.
5. Add sauce into the pasta and eat! Yum!
Tip: Can add bacon, chorizo, mushrooms, olives, more veg, or parmesan on top... what's great about this recipe is that you can shove in whatever you've got!
Here is the easiest of easiest of hot chocolate recipes! Two ingredients is all! studentrecipes.com/recipes/drinks/nutella-hot-chocolate-1