Published Friday, 10 September, 2010 by Mechelle Claire
1) Boil the pasta for 6-7mins
2) Chop and fry the bacon in a pan for a few minutes
3) Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Add the cream, milk and cheese
4) On a low heat, keep stirring until the cheese melts and it thickens up.
5) Add salt and pepper
6) Add in the bacon and a sprinkle of breadcrumbs and stir
7) Put the pasta into a pyrex dish and sprinkle the last of the cheese and breadcrumbs
8) Place dish under the grill for 5-6 mins until lightly browned on top
SERVE & ENJOY!!
Happy Friday everyone! What recipes will you be cooking up in the kitchen this weekend?
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
20 of the weirdest things ever sold on eBay http://t.co/2YRwbRiXeM
When Barack met Bear: Grylls goes wild for his backwoods bromance with President Obama http://t.co/RIi84Q59in
New maths course will teach students how to split restaurant bills and take out a mortgage http://t.co/G3vXgSriuR | HuffPost
First day at big school: 'everyone has flaws, even the "cool" people aren’t perfect' http://t.co/HKTcvAN2JH | Guardian