Published Monday, 02 July, 2012 by Gerica
1. To your liking, you may season the chicken breasts before cooking with salt, pepper, or some heat.
2. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles in salted water until just a tad before completely done (you will cook a little more later). The chicken is cut into bite sized pieces when done cooking.
3. When both are done, drain noodles, and in the same pot, add chicken, whipping cream, parmesan cheese, and seasoning packet. Stir to combine ingredients at med/low heat.
4. Let your dish heat to melt cheese and heat whipping cream while stirring occasionally.
5. Let sit a few minutes to thicken sauce. Stir, serve, and enjoy!
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.
Creamy Parmesan, bacon and mushroom Pasta
a very tasty way to cook chicken!
italian take on take away classic (based on one person)
chicken and pasta in a creamy tomatoe sauce
cheap easy and yummi