Published Saturday, 10 November, 2012 by Shelby
1) bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and simmer for 10-12 minutes
2) heat another hob and add a knob of butter to a smaller saucepan.
3) when that's heated, reduce heat and add the chopped onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes until translucent or *just* browning.
4) add the chunks of cheese and allow to melt. Use a fork to gently mash the cheese and stir
5) pour in the cream and parsley. Season and stir
6) when the pasta is ready, drain and return to the pan. Mix in the sauce. Feeling extra fancy? Garnish with a sprig of parsley, a side salad and serve.
What do you think about this new app developed by the University of Michigan group to ensure students get home safe at night?