Published Thursday, 26 July, 2012 by Sianibarni
1) break up the block of feta into smaller pieces.
2) add the feta and tomato soup into the pan and heat it up slowly so the feta melts into the soup to give it more flavour. Then add the spices.
3) meanwhile, fill another pan with a suitable amount of water and add the packet of pasta.
4) when the sauce is at a desired heat and the pasta is done, drain the pasta and then add the sauce to the pan that the pasta is in and mix well!
* this makes enough for about 3 - 4 servings, depending on how hungry you are! If it is too much, i stick it in the fridge and eat it cold for a few days; its still as yummy!!!