Published Monday, 21 October, 2013 by Anonymous
1) pre-heat the oven to 180c & grease a baking dish with a little oil to make sure the bake doesn't stick
2) fry the onions and leeks together in a little oil for around 8 minutes, or until soft.
3) meanwhile, in a jug, whisk the 2 eggs with the milk, salt and pepper and half the tsp of paprika.
4) once the onions and leeks are cooked, throw them in the jug with the bacon and give it a stir
5) chuck the cooked pasta into the baking dish, then pour the eggy mixture over the pasta. Give everything a good mix around, then spinkle the grated cheese ontop and bake in the oven for about 20 mins and until the top is nice and golden. You can always swith the oven to grill and get the cheese ontop bubbling and crispy.