Published Sunday, 03 November, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) pre-heat the grill at180c
2) fry the onion in a drizzle of oil for 5 mintues, then add the garlic and peppers and cook for another 5 minutes on a medium heat and keep stirring.
3) add the chopped tomatoes, cherry toms, puree and seasoning and cook for 5 minutes more.
4) when the sauce is quite hot, add the gnocchi to the sauce and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the gnocchi is soft and cooked. Add some boiling water to the sauce if it needs to loosen up.
5) pour the gnocchi into a dish, shred the mozzarella ontop (or sprinkle cheddar) and bung under the grill for around 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr