Published by Anna
1. Chop up the chicken into chunky bits, put a dash of olive oil in a pan and wait for it to sizzle, once nicely sizzling then add the chicken
2. Meanwhile cut up the toms, pepper, peel the onion and cut finely and add in the pan, one all cookeddd put a righ sized lid on top and simmer on LOW HEAT
3. Boil some water in a kettle and once boiled put in a pan along with a sprinkle of salt. Wait for this to boil and then add the penne
4. Whilst this is happening check the chicken etc. and turn over + toss a little
5. Once the penne has cooked, drain the water with a seive and put the penne in a nice dish.
6. Now add the whiole pot of creme fraiche in with the sauce and wait for it to blend in. DO NOT BOIL it will seperate otherwise)
7. Once that is done add to the pasta in the dish + serve! :)