Published Sunday, 26 April, 2015 by Ryan
1) cook the pasta as per the instructions.
2) once the pasta's cooked, drain it. No need to drain thoroughly as a bit of moisture makes it quite nice.
3) put the pasta back in the saucepan, as well as the marmite and butter.
4) stir over the heat for a few seconds, or until the marmite and butter have combined and are mixed thoroughly with the pasta.
5) serve in a bowl or small plate.
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci