Published Sunday, 26 April, 2015 by Ryan
1) cook the pasta as per the instructions.
2) once the pasta's cooked, drain it. No need to drain thoroughly as a bit of moisture makes it quite nice.
3) put the pasta back in the saucepan, as well as the marmite and butter.
4) stir over the heat for a few seconds, or until the marmite and butter have combined and are mixed thoroughly with the pasta.
5) serve in a bowl or small plate.
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR