Published Sunday, 26 April, 2015 by Ryan
1) cook the pasta as per the instructions.
2) once the pasta's cooked, drain it. No need to drain thoroughly as a bit of moisture makes it quite nice.
3) put the pasta back in the saucepan, as well as the marmite and butter.
4) stir over the heat for a few seconds, or until the marmite and butter have combined and are mixed thoroughly with the pasta.
5) serve in a bowl or small plate.
To all marmite lovers, cheap and easy and eating something you love!
Perfect for a quick, easy and cheap lunch (only if you don't hate marmite!)
Delicious comfort food
Yummy, warm winter comfort fudz :)
yummy, and very addictive