Published Sunday, 26 April, 2015 by Ryan
1) cook the pasta as per the instructions.
2) once the pasta's cooked, drain it. No need to drain thoroughly as a bit of moisture makes it quite nice.
3) put the pasta back in the saucepan, as well as the marmite and butter.
4) stir over the heat for a few seconds, or until the marmite and butter have combined and are mixed thoroughly with the pasta.
5) serve in a bowl or small plate.
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw
Extra tasty scrambled eggs https://t.co/DQfw5ulzOj
KuliKKi Sarbath https://t.co/rQXtkr84pB
Beef Stew and Dumpings https://t.co/g2CMwLhscI