Published Sunday, 25 August, 2013 by Emma Edmondson
1) boil water and add the desired amount of spaghetti to the pan.
2) cut up the onion, pepper, courgette, and cherry tomatoes into the desired size and add to the pan with the spaghetti.
3) cut up the garlic into tiny pieces and add.
3) pour 2/3 cups of boiling water into the pan.
4) add a dollop of olive oil, salt and black pepper.
5) bring to the hob and start cooking at a high-ish heat, gradually making sure the spaghetti is completely submerged in the water.
6) stir occasionally, adding a little bit more black pepper and olive oil.
7) make sure the water has been completely absorbed, and make sure the vegetables are all mixed up with the pasta.
8) serve and enjoy!
Check out full written recipe here. studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cupcake-cones/