Published Saturday, 15 August, 2009 by Daniel Everitt
1. Prepare vegetables
2. Fill pan with cold water and then boil.
3. Once water is boiling, put the pasta in the pan to boil until tender.
4. After 5 minutes of the pasta being cooked, add the fresh vegetables for 5 minutes.
5. Then add the rest of the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
6. Drain pasta and vegetables in a colander and place in an Oven-Proof dish.
7. Place all of the sauce ingredients EXCEPT THE CHEESE in the pan.
8. Whisk and boil. Don't stop whisking until the sauce has thickened.
9. Turn off the heat and stir in half the cheese, add salt and pepper for extra flavour.
10. Taste the cheese sauce to check if you need more seasoning.
11. Pour the cheese sauce over the Pasta and Vegetables.
12. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top of it all.
When finished, you can cook in the oven at Gas Mark 5 / 190 degrees celsius for 20-25 minutes until crispy.
a easy & tastyvegetarian main that even meat eaters will enjoy!
A rave in the mouth
Old family favourite - easy to do!
A pasta cheese combo!
A creamy, cheese sauce with onions over your choice of pasta. serves 2.