Published Thursday, 14 March, 2013 by Jenny
1. Firstly, place the pasta in a pot with salt and oil along with hot water. Leave to boil for 11-15 minutes to cook.
2. Chop the onion and place them into a frying pan and fry until cooked.
3. If you wish to have chicken, chop the chicken and place it into the frying pan. Make sure it is cooked properly.
4. Cook the sweetcorn, either in the microwave or by boiling in water. Place in into the frying pan.
5. When the pasta is ready, take it off the heat and drain the water off.
6. Add the contents of the frying pan along with enough pesto to cover all the pasta. Roughly half a jar for two people. Then add around two table spoons of creme fraiche.
7. Stir well and place back on the heat to warm the pesto and creme fraiche.