Published Sunday, 04 July, 2010 by Laura
1) lightly season pork steaks with herbs, wrap in tinfoil
2) put into the oven at around 180 degrees, turn halfway through cooking (approx 20 mins dependeant on how thick the steaks are)
3) cut the bacon into strips and quarter the mushrooms
4) place the spaghetti onto boil in a pan of salted water
5) fry the bacon and the mushrooms (the bacon produces enough fat to not need oil in the pan)
6) remove pork from oven and cut into strips removing any fat
7) add the pork to the bacon and mushrooms
8) add the cream cheese and milk together and stir until you have a sauce - add a little pepper
9) drain spaghetti
10) serve spaghetti with the sauce and pork bits on top
It's gonna be good. this is for the people who like to go wild with their flavours!
seafood combo in prawn mrie rose sauce.
this is so simple, and tastes lovely:D.
good for parties, snacks, lunches, whatever you like!