Published Saturday, 27 February, 2010 by Izzi
1. Put your sausages under the grill. They should take around 10 minutes to cook so you can do the rest of the sauce until they're done. Make sure you turn them so they're cooked on all sides.
2. Meanwhile, splash some olive oil in a large-ish saucepan and gently fry the chopped shallot and garlic until they start to colour.
3. Add your tinned tomatoes to the pan (if you are using whole tomatoes you will need to bash them up a bit as the sauce cooks).
4. Add your tomato puree, a splash of balsamic vinegar, about half a teaspoon of the mixed herbs and a pinch of sugar. Stir it all together and season to taste.
5. When your sausages are done, chop them into small pieces and add to the sauce. Cover and simmer until your pasta is cooked.
6. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions before serving with the sauce.
Any leftover sauce will freeze really well and can be gently defrosted as it cooks for emergency dinners later on.
Really filling and delicious
exactly as the title says
You will want to dump your gf and have babys with this
realy realy cheap and very quick
An intensely sweet tomato spaghetti dish!