Published Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 by Kirsty
1. Sort the spinach, removing and hard stems. Rinse the leaves and place them in a pot whilst wet. Set the pot on the hob and reduce spinach at full heat, taking care to shake the pot frequently and vigorously.
2. Allow spinach to cool a little and coarsley chop the leaf mass. Peel and finely chop the onion and saute over a low heat until they turn translucent.
3. Slice into the skin down the side of the sausage and squeeze out the meat, form into balls and place in a frying pan. Over a medium heat fry until they are brown all over.
4. Cook the spaghetti to packet instructions and drain
5. Add the lentils to the meatballs and saute for about 1 minute, stirrying frequently. Add the spinach. Pour in stock and cream,bring to the boil and then cover and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
6. Mix the pasta with the meatballs and vegetables and serve.
Quick and really tasty
You will want to dump your gf and have babys with this
Great way to cook leftover spaghetti or to make it even better!
cheap and yummy