Published Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 by Kirsty
1. Sort the spinach, removing and hard stems. Rinse the leaves and place them in a pot whilst wet. Set the pot on the hob and reduce spinach at full heat, taking care to shake the pot frequently and vigorously.
2. Allow spinach to cool a little and coarsley chop the leaf mass. Peel and finely chop the onion and saute over a low heat until they turn translucent.
3. Slice into the skin down the side of the sausage and squeeze out the meat, form into balls and place in a frying pan. Over a medium heat fry until they are brown all over.
4. Cook the spaghetti to packet instructions and drain
5. Add the lentils to the meatballs and saute for about 1 minute, stirrying frequently. Add the spinach. Pour in stock and cream,bring to the boil and then cover and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
6. Mix the pasta with the meatballs and vegetables and serve.
Quick and really tasty
You will want to dump your gf and have babys with this
Great way to cook leftover spaghetti or to make it even better!
italian based dish made with oriental style sauce
italian based dish oriental style sauce
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
Are you heading off to uni soon and panicking that you don't have all you need - fear not! We have the ULTIMATE checklist to share with you! Stay tuned!
Easy chicken (super good): Chicken with cream and veggies - healthy! http://t.co/1hI1kenTkf
The Almond peach tart: A delicious tart to eat with your housemates! http://t.co/eusX0RN5nu
Pasta - The chilean Way: Bored of pasta butter? Here comes the Tuna and tomatoes http://t.co/OlhL3F1NNR
Happy #BankHolidayWeekend everyone!
50 fantastic things to do in London this bank holiday weekend http://t.co/jv1nwSGPmR