Published Thursday, 08 June, 2017 by Amy Ritchie
1. Cook chicken the day before if possible to make recipe faster.
2. Chop onion and pepper and chilli finely.
3. Fry these in oil until soft.
4. Add noodles to a pan (with oil so they don't stick). Stir them often.
5. Add fried vegetables to noodles.
6. Sprinkle noodles with paprika whilst stirring.
7. Add previously cooked and chopped chicken.
8. Cook until very hot.
Quick to make and (somewhat) healthy
Welcome to Shitty Wok! You like my shitty chicken? (20 mins top)
Make your packet noodles a bit more interesting!
Noodles in less than 5 mins
Using left-over Garlic Sauce from last nights take away.