Published Wednesday, 23 November, 2011 by Taylor
-Put the oil into a large saucepan and heat gently. Add the mince, and increase to a medium heat.
- Put the onion into the saucepan. Stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the diced peppers and basil into the saucepan, stir again. Cover the saucepan, and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti. If it's fresh, it should only take about 4 minutes. If it's not, it can take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti, and place into the large bolognese saucepan. Take the pan off the heat, and mix the two together.
- Serve up into two bowels... bon appetite!