Published Monday, 07 February, 2011 by Sianey
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degree/ gas mark 4.
2. Cut up into cubs or slices the mushrooms, peppers, tomatos and anyother veg of your choice.
3. Get a mixing bowl and add all the veg into the bowl. Add in the red sauce and stir until the veg is covered in the sauce.
4. Add 1 layer onto the bottom of your ovenproof dish.
5. Put the lasanga sheets onto the top of the veg layer and add some of the white sauce, thin out the sauce using the back of a spoon.
6. Add another layer on top of this with the veg
7. Add another layer of lasanga sheets with white sauce.
8. Keep doing the above steps until you get almost to the top of the ovenproof dish! (Be careful not to over fill the ovenproof dish)
9. Grate the cheese and then add it onto the top of the lasanga this will give it a lush cheesey crisp taste on the top!
10. Place into the oven for about 25 - 30 mins (Keep checking it as it depends on the oven)
11. Serve with salad and enjoy!
Great for sharing with your flatmates, especially if you have a veggie flatmate.
Healthy and easy to make!!!
A delicious recipe of pasta with tomato and cheese.yummy!!
Brilliant risotto & v.easy
A tropical salad with a tangy touch