Published Saturday, 13 June, 2015 by Neha
1. Boil the pasta in a large pan with boiling water as per the pack instructions. Add in the salt and the basil leaves.
2. Chop up the onions and saute them in the oil until they are golden brown.
3. Add the chillies and the garlic to the onions.
4. As the pasta is nearly cooked, add the ketchup, mayo and the ceaser salad dressing.
5. Add the chilli flakes and the oregano.
6. Lastly, add the past and stir until the sauce is evenly distributed.
7. Take off heat and let the pasta stay for 2-3 mins.
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk