Published Saturday, 13 June, 2015 by Neha
1. Boil the pasta in a large pan with boiling water as per the pack instructions. Add in the salt and the basil leaves.
2. Chop up the onions and saute them in the oil until they are golden brown.
3. Add the chillies and the garlic to the onions.
4. As the pasta is nearly cooked, add the ketchup, mayo and the ceaser salad dressing.
5. Add the chilli flakes and the oregano.
6. Lastly, add the past and stir until the sauce is evenly distributed.
7. Take off heat and let the pasta stay for 2-3 mins.
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/EDaXm9N2h0
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/PTsoXRWKIm
Flex seeds dry powder: Healthy and tasty with dosa or chapatti https://t.co/Qsf19m6Bpt
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd