Published Monday, 27 December, 2010 by Sarah Forsdike
1. Chop and fry the onion in a saucepan.
2. Drain and add the tuna and sweet corn and cook until soft
3. In a separate pan, make the white sauce using the all in one method, whisking all the time until thick and creamy
4. Remove from the heat and add half the cheese.
5. Boil the pasta in salted water until soft; drain
6. Add the pasta and cheese sauce to the tuna and mix well.
7. Pour mixture into ovenproof dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
8. Back in a pre-heated oven at 200oc/gas 5 for 20 mins or until golden