Published Sunday, 06 March, 2011 by Georgia
1. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a pan on a medium heat. Add a teaspoon of chili flakes (or adjust to your taste). Allow the chili to sizzle for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the chopped mushrooms, capers, and olives to the pan and cook for another minute.
3. Add the tuna and stir into the other ingredients. Once mixed add the tin of chopped tomatoes.
4. Squirt in about 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of tomato purÃ©e, add 2 teaspoons of mixed herbs, and some salt and pepper to taste.
5. Stir and leave to simmer for no longer than five minutes. Turn off the heat and leave aside until you're ready to make your pasta.
6. Fill and boil a kettle. Pour the boiled water into a second pan and put on a high heat.
7. Drizzle in a few tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle in a pinch of salt.
8. Add two or three large handfuls of penne pasta.
9. Cook for about 13 minutes or follow the instructions on your bought pasta.
10. Reheat your sauce (if necessary) on a low-medium heat.
11. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Stir so it is well mixed.
12. Put the mixed leaves in a bowl and season well with the salt, pepper and lemon.
13. Serve your pasta with lashings of salt, pepper, parsley, lemon juice, and grated cheddar!
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci