Published Monday, 28 September, 2009 by Mrs A Kinsella
1. Cook the pasta, drain and pop back into pan
2. Pour in pasta sauce and stir
3. Stir in the tuna
4. Stir in the sweetcorn
5. Pour mixture into a baking dish
6. If using, grate a generous amount of cheese on top of the pasta
7. Pop into a hot oven (190c) for approx. 25 minutes
When cooked, pile onto your plate and enjoy!
...with a twist!
perfect pasta hot or cold
Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed
delicious for in your sandwhiches and a good source of protein + vitatmins