Published Thursday, 11 February, 2016 by Benjamin Jones
1) Put a large Pot of Hot Water on the stove to Boil.
2) Using a knife or potato peeler cut the carrot and Courgette into thin ribbons
3) Put the pasta in the boiling water for 5 minuets
4) Put the vegetable ribbons into the boiling water with the pasta for another 5 minuets
5) Take the Pot off the heat and drain the water
6) Open your pot of pesto and add the whole thing to the Pot
7) Mix the pesto through the spaghetti.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr