Published Thursday, 11 February, 2016 by Benjamin Jones
1) Put a large Pot of Hot Water on the stove to Boil.
2) Using a knife or potato peeler cut the carrot and Courgette into thin ribbons
3) Put the pasta in the boiling water for 5 minuets
4) Put the vegetable ribbons into the boiling water with the pasta for another 5 minuets
5) Take the Pot off the heat and drain the water
6) Open your pot of pesto and add the whole thing to the Pot
7) Mix the pesto through the spaghetti.
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV
Bread pizza https://t.co/wUUlLqB1Lm
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw