Published Thursday, 11 February, 2016 by Benjamin Jones
1) Put a large Pot of Hot Water on the stove to Boil.
2) Using a knife or potato peeler cut the carrot and Courgette into thin ribbons
3) Put the pasta in the boiling water for 5 minuets
4) Put the vegetable ribbons into the boiling water with the pasta for another 5 minuets
5) Take the Pot off the heat and drain the water
6) Open your pot of pesto and add the whole thing to the Pot
7) Mix the pesto through the spaghetti.
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk