Published Thursday, 11 February, 2016 by Benjamin Jones
1) Put a large Pot of Hot Water on the stove to Boil.
2) Using a knife or potato peeler cut the carrot and Courgette into thin ribbons
3) Put the pasta in the boiling water for 5 minuets
4) Put the vegetable ribbons into the boiling water with the pasta for another 5 minuets
5) Take the Pot off the heat and drain the water
6) Open your pot of pesto and add the whole thing to the Pot
7) Mix the pesto through the spaghetti.
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8