Published Wednesday, 29 October, 2008 by Kirsty
1. Cook pasta to packet instructions, drain and then put in the bottom of a oven proof dish
2. Tear/ grate the bread until they are crumbs
3. Melt some butter in the pan and then place the breadcrumbs in with it. Coat thoroughly and remove from heat.
4. Melt some more butter in a pan and then add flour until it forms a dough, cook for about 2 minutes (it is best to do this at a low heat)
5. Add milk in steady and slow stages until the sauce is at the texture you want (you can add mustard at this point if you wish).
6. Stir in the cheese until it has melted and remove pan from the heat.
7. Pour sauce over the pasta and then scatter the breadcrumbs on top
8. Bake in the oven until the breadcrumbs are crispy (20- 30 minutes is normally about right)
This is such a good idea! Thanks, Silverspoon for uploading!
Very yummy and so fast
Really filling and yummy
A tasty delicious snack
So creamy and delicious try it. hope you enjoy.
For when you want to do as little work as possible, but get a full tummy